Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Weight

I did a 10 mile bike route this morning (47 minutes) followed by a 2.25 mile run (24 minutes). Getting off the bike and heading straight into a run is challenging, but this was only my second attempt and so I am confident that it will get easier.

There was a dense fog lingering as I left the house and it reminded me that I should really get some lights for my bike. I wasn't on the road until 6:15am, but the fog made for low visibility. Luckily, since it was early on a Saturday, there wasn't much traffic. The fog left tiny drops of water on my eyelashes, which made my ride even more enjoyable.

Here are my weigh ins for May so far. I have been staying true to my once a week weigh in goal and do it Saturday mornings.

May 1~187
May 8~185
May 15~183
May 22~179.7
May 29~TBA

1 comment:

  1. I might not always post but I will keep tabs on your progress...go girl!

    ReplyDelete