Saturday, July 10, 2010

Question

Ok, so in the morning we leave our running shoes in the transition lot with our bikes and our water bottles and our gel packs (gross by the way) and our towels and well, you get the picture. But, since we have to leave our shoes in the parking lot and then go around the lake to the starting line.....

Are we supposed to go barefoot? Cause I'm not entirely against that idea, but I'm just wondering?
If we all wear our sandals the beach would be littered with 4,000 deserted flip flops by 10am. I'm so confused....

1 comment:

  1. That does sound very confusing! But you're gonna be great! You are such an inspiration to me. I seriously don't know how you do it all. Be very proud of yourself! Very few people accomplish what you're about to. Who cares what your time is?! You are one amazing woman and I'm so excited for you!

    Rachel K :)

    ReplyDelete