Thursday, May 20, 2010

Weighing In

I have resigned myself to the fact that in order to save my sanity I really only need to weigh in once a week. When I first began losing weight I was on the Wii Fit EVERY.SINGLE.DAY to chart my weight and see my progress. In the beginning I could lose a pound or two simply by saying the word "gym" or by glancing at the treadmill. When you weigh 230 pounds you don't have to work very hard to lose weight.

Nowadays the weight loss is still steady but the pace has slowed, which honestly doesn't bother me too much, I mean I feel great, but what DOES bother me is that the Wii wants me to justify fluctuations throughout the week.

Yesterday my weight was up 1.5 pounds from the previous morning and the computer wanted to "talk" about the reasons for this. Uh. I didn't pee yet? I built muscle mass yesterday? I didn't finish nursing the baby on the left side yet?

Silly machinery. From now on I'm weighing in ONCE a week (twice tops, I swear!).

No comments:

Post a Comment